Hi my dear friends, Are you already with 3utools or willing to change your i-device setup? Actually if you are not like to the present appearance of your iphone,ipad,ipod and like to customize your idevice here is the tool you must have to do it in your way, easily and totally free.
3utools have released their version update 2.22 on 04th of July 2018 and according to update log it comes with
- Support virtual USB drive (UDisk).
- Prompt for Personal hotspot consuming cellular data.
- Support to import MP4 format to Camera Roll.
- Optimize management of Photos.
- Support to display iDevice’s real-time wallpaper.
- Optimize prompt for iDevice connection error.
- Optimize management of Data.
- Visualize battery charging status.
- Optimize iTunes Utility.
- Optimize prompt for restoring App.
- Support to rename customized ringtone.
- Fix some bugs.
- First you have to download and install 3utools to your computer.
If you haven’t installed the setup yet click here to see How to download?
- Run the setup
- Update 3utools for latest version.
Don’t worry to browse the latest 3utools setup. We always facilitate you to readily have it. So you can always download the latest version by being with us.
[So if you are using an older version yet this is the time to update the 3utools to the newer version.]
How to install 3utools?
HOW TO UPDATE THE VERSION?
Usually it indicates that when it has an update with a red dot at the update button
Once you click on it, checking for updates.
[Note:Actually you had better to be updated all of your older software for better functionality [adding new features], for bug fixing and security vulnerabilities.]
- Install the latest update if it is available.
- Now connect your idevice using the USB cable to the PC.
- When you go to download apps in the Apps section it will ask to bind your Apple ID to it
Now you are ready to use 3utools to change your idevice.